Resident Management and Right to Manage Companies
Whether you are the Director of a Residents’ Management Company or have exercised “The Right to Manage”, we can help you with your property management requirements.
We take a personal, client-focused approach to residential property management – our focus is on you – delivering high-quality customer service and exemplary professional practice.
Clear communication is vital. We listen to you, and then we can support you with our expertise as you require it. Our services are adapted to fit your needs.
Our services include:
- 24/7 access to our lessee portal
- Collection of service charge and ground rent
- Management of contractors ensuring quality maintenance at a reasonable price
- Management of on-site staff
- Preparation of budgets, financial forecasts and year-end accounts
- Handling solicitors’ enquiries on the sale of individual properties
- Engaging and management of maintenance contracts and repairs
- Administration of insurance and communal claims
- Compliance with relevant company and property law
- Compliance with health and safety legislation
- Organisation and attendance of meetings
- Real-time financial reporting to clients via lessee portal
- Regular property visits and inspections
- Company Secretary
If your current managing agent is not communicating with you or providing a satisfactory service and you would like to find out how Rumball Sedgwick could improve your building or estate, then please do not hesitate to contact our team on 01923 200094. We will be happy to provide you with a personalised proposal. Changing managing agents is not as complicated as you may think!