Property Portfolio Management
Do you already have a property portfolio and looking for expert support to manage it? Or perhaps you are considering creating your own property portfolio as a nest egg for your future? Rumball Sedgwick have a team of experts to help you develop and manage your portfolio:helping maximise its value for you.
Owning property for investment has become increasingly popular in the past few years as more and more people are choosing to put their hard earned money into property. It is vital that these investments work hard for their owners, returning a strong return over the years.
When your venture grows into a portfolio of properties, you need to be constantly on the ball to be successful. The properties need to be kept in good working order to help ensure that their value increases over time. Additionally, property portfolio management brings with it a number of contractual obligations – time that you may prefer spending on developing your business interests or portfolio.
The expert teams at Rumball Sedgwick ensure that your properties are well maintained and efficiently run. This will ensure that your investment is nurtured and your investment is protected. We are property portfolio experts in Watford, St Albans and surrounding areas.
Helping to nurture your investment: our quality service
Our portfolio management service includes:-
- Compliance with relevant company and property law
- Handling solicitors enquiries upon sale of individual flats
- Sourcing reliable, longer-term tenants who pay the rent on time
- Ensuring that the collections of ground rents and service charges are not missed
- Set-up and management of all flat functions
- Set-up and negotiation of contractors, contracts and issue payments
- Set-up and management of building insurance and claims
- Complete supervision of effective maintenance, cleaning and repairs
- Appointing a caretaker or building manager to deal with emergencies
- Preparation of accurate budgets and financial forecasts
- Book-keeping service and assistance in preparation of year end accounts
- Preparing reports for freeholders
- Annual meetings and regular contact with residents
- Regular property inspections
Add value to your property portfolio by calling Rumball Sedgwick’s experts now on 01923 200094 or 01727 519140.