If you are involved in a transaction involving land and buildings, you will know that getting planning permission is crucial to a site’s value – and that planning can also be complex. Rumball Sedgwick’s expert team has up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice, as well as extensive experience of making successful planning applications.
If on the other hand, you are objecting to a third party’s planning proposal because it may affect the value or desirability of your property, we can act on your behalf in the preparation and submission of representations to the local planning authority and can speak on your behalf at planning committee meetings.
Who can benefit from our planning services?
Our service applies to builders, commercial property owners and developers, as well as to private individuals. The expertise we offer covers a wide range of services and gives you personal and confidential access to our planning experts, who can assist you with:-
- Property feasibility studies and pre-application advice
- Design and architectural drawings (if required)
- Design and access statements
- Outline and full planning applications
- Reserved matters applications
- Listed building consent and conservation area applications
- Planning appeals
- Third party representations
Please contact us on 01923 200096 for more information.