Freehold Portfolio Management Service
As a freehold investor, you are in it for the long haul, so you need support from a stable property management team who you can rely on long-term. Rumball Sedgwick has a dedicated team with expertise in property management, qualifying works, customer service, accounts and administration, wholly focused on freehold portfolio management for our clients.
We protect your investment both financially and legally
We understand that as a landlord you need a managing agent who will provide you with complete peace of mind; assurance that your property is being professionally managed and in good repair, and that legal and financial requirements are being met.
No cost to you as freeholder!
Usually under the lease our fee is recovered from the service charges meaning there is no cost to you as the freeholder. In order to protect your investment financially and legally, our Freehold Investment Team will:
- Cover all management and administration – saving you time
- Check all areas of the lease for your peace of mind
- Will be the first point of contact for lessee enquiries
- Will keep you up-to-date with any changes in property legislation
- Liaise directly with your chosen professionals (solicitors, insurance brokers etc) or offer to use our network of trusted professionals and tradespeople
- Provide you with a dedicated Property Manager
- Ensure that all property legislation is met
- Collect service charges and ground rents
- Customise the level of communication that you want
You are in safe hands, as we place the highest importance on health and safety standards, robust estate finances, and the ability to interact and communicate effectively. We cover all of Hertordshire including Watford and St Albans.
If you would like to find out more about how our freehold portfolio management team can help you, please do not hesitate to contact us on: 01923 200094.