Building surveying involves the design, construction and management of real estate assets. Whether you own or occupy residential, commercial, educational or ecclesiastical property, you can benefit from the advice and expertise of our building surveyors.
At Rumball Sedgwick we combine specialist skills with a practical approach to solving all design and construction problems.
Whether you want a pre-purchase survey, advice on conserving or converting a property, or require detailed plans for building work, Rumball Sedgwick’s bespoke service takes the stress out of turning your plans into reality.
Our building surveying services include:-
- Project management – so that budgets are respected and deadlines met
- Building surveys
- RICS HomeBuyer Reports
- Knowledge of conservation and restoration of historic buildings
- Advice on property and insurance valuations
- Expert advice on the viability of a claim before embarking on disputes
- Negotiation on party wall and boundary disputes
- Administration of buildings insurance claims
- Assessing and negotiating dilapidations claims
A detailed knowledge of construction techniques and building legislation is matched by our understanding of project management, the need for cost-effectiveness and keeping to deadlines. This is why Rumball Sedgwick works with you, every step of the way to ensure that your project runs smoothly.
For more information about building surveying and how our expert team can help you, please call 01923 200096.