If you are planning a property project which requires architectural plans, you will want them to be perfect. Your concept or dream needs to be accurately reproduced on paper as drawings and plans; for your builder’s use and possibly a planning application. At Rumball Sedgwick we do all this, and much more. As Chartered Surveyors and property experts, we understand the legislation, planning processes and also the effect of building developments on the value of a property. This additional knowledge, means you will get comprehensive and reliable advice from the outset.
Our comprehensive service
Our knowledgeable professionals are here to deal with all your architectural and project management requirements, including:-
- Visit by our surveyor to make a realistic assessment of your project feasibility
- Measured and level surveys and preparation of CAD based scaled drawings of the existing building and site
- Preliminary scheme designs and layouts
- Architectural plans and drawings for planning and listed building consent applications and building regulation approval
- Detailed specifications to define the quality of materials and workmanship
- Evaluation of tenders
- Preparation and administration of building contracts (including insurances and payments)
- Site inspections and formal site meetings
- Advice on health and safety legislation
- Assistance in pursuing insurance claims for damage caused by fire, flood, storm or structural movement
Our involvement will be tailored to suit your requirements, from inception to completion, giving you a personal service with well-considered, cost- effective solutions to meet your brief and address any planning constraints imposed by existing buildings. Additionally, we can help with a whole range of questions, such as, how much space can I add on, how much will it cost, will it add value and what legal requirements do I need to fulfil?
We have experience in a range of project types and sizes for residential, commercial and educational buildings including:-
- Refurbishment, repairs and improvements
Our project management service
Keeping you up to date with the progress of your plans is fundamental to all our client relationships. At Rumball Sedgwick, we pride ourselves on our conscientious project management and aim to keep in close contact with you at every stage.
Throughout the building of your project, our service will provide you several benefits, including:-
- Design advice to help you maximise your use of new and existing space
- Expert guidance on statutory obligations and legal hurdles
- Detailed drawings that allow definition and control of quality and cost
- Confidence and peace of mind in engaging and managing a contractor
- Design and construction solutions that maximise your investment
- Services tailored to your budget
- Excellent, friendly and flexible communication
If you would like us to visit you at your property for a free initial consultation, so that we can discuss your proposals, please call us on 01727 519140 or 01923 200096.